Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, April 20, 2020

Ice Breakers (Mika Chalmers Hockey Mystery #1) by Heather C. Myers Review

Ice Breakers by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Heather C. Myers has a game-winner with Ice Breakers (Mika Chalmers Hockey Mystery #1). In this story, private investigator Mika Chalmers is hired by her ex-boyfriend and NHL player, Eric Foresburg, to help prove he did not commit a crime. This contemporary sports mystery takes place in Irvine, California.

Ice Breakers is an original and refreshing read. I like Mika’s character. She is smart and stands up for herself. I like that she doesn’t automatically assume Eric is innocent. She feels her job is to discover the truth. Not just, provide information to her client. Mica’s relationship with Detective Alexander Beech is fascinating. I like how the two bicker.

Ice Breakers is an entertaining read. It has interesting twists. I like the hockey mystery concept. I’m looking forward to the next book in the series Kept on Ice. I recommend this story to people who enjoy sports mysteries. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 1st, 185 pages
Published April 2020
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...