Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, April 20, 2020

Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6) by Kendall Ryan Review

Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6)Wild for You by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kendall Ryan is victorious with Wild for You (Hot Jocks #6). As hockey captain for the Ice Hawks, Grant Henry, has had some interesting responsibilities. He never expected to take care of and become roommates with a teammates’ girlfriend, Ana Walsh. He knows he should stay away from her, but she makes him feels things he never thought possible. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers. It takes place in Seattle.

Kendall Ryan does an amazing job with this story. Ana is an admirable heroine. She is strong for getting out of a bad relationship. I like her nurturing personality. Grant is a swoon worthy hero. He typically keeps to himself. He is protective and strong. The two are good together. I like how they help each other grow. They are in an unusual situation, that makes a great story.

Wild for You is a fantastic addition to the Hot Jocks series. I enjoyed the novel. It was heartwarming and interesting. You could read it as a standalone, but I enjoyed it more since I read the rest of the series. I cannot wait for Jordan Prescott’s story, Taking His Shot. I’m sad that will be the last book in the series. I recommend this series to people who enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

View all my reviews Kindle Edition, 258 pages
Published April 20th 2020
Original Title: Wild for You
ASIN: B07ZJWVYGZ
Edition Language: English
Series: Hot Jocks #6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...