Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Loved (House of Night Other World #1) by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast Review

Loved (House of Night Other World, #1)Loved by P.C. Cast
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

P.C. and Kristin Cast create an amazing spin-off series starting with Loved (House of Night Other World #1). Stark reunites the nerd herd for Zoey’s eighteenth birthmas (Birthday on Christmas Eve). Simultaneously, they are getting signs that evil is lurking, and they need to fight off zombie red vampires. This story takes place in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

I love the House of Night Series and was thrilled when I discovered that P.C. and Kristin Cast were coming out with a spin-off series. I was not disappointed with this thrilling first book. I loved that the nerd herd were reunited. I enjoyed the humor in the story. The politics in the story were interesting. It was full of action. The plot was original and skillfully executed. I recommend this book to followers of the HON series. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader's copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 291 pages
Published July 11th 2017 by Blackstone Publishing
Original Title: Loved
ASIN: B06XCVTQ73
Edition Language: English
Series: House of Night Other World #1

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...