Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Forgotten (House of Night Other World #3) by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast Review

Forgotten (House of Night Other World, #3)Forgotten by P.C. Cast
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Forgotten (House of Night Other World #3) by P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast is unforgettable. Forgotten begins with Kalona’s and Erebus’ story in the mirrored realm of Mother Earth. I really enjoyed the back and forth between the two worlds. It was interesting to see the differences in the two realms and causes and effects.

I enjoyed the characters. I have appreciated reading how the characters have grown since Marked (House of Night, #1). I found it fascinating when they interacted with the characters in the other realm, especially with the characters that died in their realm.

P.C. and Kristin Cast do a great job with this novel. It is creative and skillfully written. I like the changes that Zoe implemented in the school. The story had an intriguing ending that makes me look forward to the next book in the series. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader's copy of this book.

View all my reviews
Hardcover, 350 pages
Expected publication: October 29th 2019 by Blackstone Audio
Original Title: Forgotten
ISBN: 1982548053 (ISBN13: 9781982548056)
Edition Language: English
Series: House of Night Other World #3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...