Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Tangled Web (Deadly Curiosities #3) by Gail Z. Martin Review

Tangled Web (Deadly Curiosities, #3)Tangled Web by Gail Z. Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Gail Z. Martin weaved an amazing tale with TANGLED WEB, the third book in the Deadly Curiosities series. Cassidy Kincaide and Teag Logan investigate several occurrences, including Zombie risings, the “grouch flu," and the Wild Hunt. This story takes place in contemporary Charleston, South Carolina.

Gail Z. Martin does an admiral job with her character development. I like how the characters’ supernatural powers play a role in the story, especially Teag’s weaver magic.

I always appreciate when stories include mythology. Therefore, I enjoyed the Norse Seior and Wild Hunt aspect of the book. I thought it was clever how the Nicholson family and Fox Hunt played a role in the story.

My family and I recently vacationed in Charleston. It was fun hearing about places that we saw in this story. It made many scenes easy for me to visualize.

Gail Z. Martin does a great job with her plot. There are some good life lessons in the novel. The story is skillfully executed. She combines numerous details for a thrilling outcome. I recommend this book to people that enjoy supernatural mysteries and urban fantasies. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 244 pages
Published May 10th 2018 by SOL Publishing
ASIN: B07D1C6Y55
Edition Language: English
Series: Deadly Curiosities #3

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...