Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Chicago Food Crawls by Soo Park Review

Chicago Food Crawls: Touring the Neighborhoods One Bite & Libation at a TimeChicago Food Crawls: Touring the Neighborhoods One Bite & Libation at a Time by Soo Park
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Being a Chicagoan, when I saw this book, I had to read it. Like most people from Chicago, I love the food here. There are so many amazing restaurants in this city. I was curious to see what restaurants made the list.

This is a fun book. I like how it is laid out by food crawls. My favorite was The Little Italy & University Village Crawl. My son’s high school is in that area, so we have eaten at many of these restaurants and are very familiar with this neighborhood.

While I knew many of the restaurants in this book, I was surprised by how many I did not know. I’m excited to try them. I appreciated all the photos of great-looking food. It made me hungry. This is the perfect book for anyone who is going to visit Chicago or for people like me, that live here and like to try new places. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Paperback, 256 pages
Expected publication: April 1st 2019 by Globe Pequot Press
ISBN 1493037692 (ISBN13: 9781493037698)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...