Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, March 25, 2018

For Crosby (For You #3) by J. Nathan Review

For Crosby (For You, #3)For Crosby by J. Nathan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

J. Nathan scores with FOR CROSBY, the third book in the For You series. Up-and-coming college hockey star, Crosby Parks, transfers to Alabama in hopes of escaping the media debacle his family left behind. He wants to keep a low profile before entering the NHL draft. Unfortunately, that is easier than it sounds, since his new team decides to tie him naked to a tree on his first day. Enter Sabrina Marshall, who finds him and keeps crossing his path. This contemporary sports romance in suitable for new adult and adult audiences.

J. Nathan does a nice job with both her plot and character development. The story is original and believable. I like that Crosby and Sabrina initially do not get along. I also, appreciated that Sabrina decides what major to declare, as a result, of all the things that happen with them. I felt bad for everything that Crosby went through. Some of the things that happened with his team were cruel. I’m glad Sabrina showed compassion and befriended Crosby. The two have amazing chemistry and fun conversations.

FOR CROSBY is a great example about not judging people because you have no idea what is going on with them. There are interesting twists to the story. It flowed well and held my attention from start to finish.

I have not read the other books in the For You series. I had no problem following this book without reading the other stories. The main characters from those books are friends with Sabrina, so they make numerous appearances in this story. I liked the characters and wouldn’t mind reading their novels: FOR FINLAY (For You, #1) and FOR FORESTER (For You, #2). People that enjoy reading new adult sports romances would enjoy FOR CROSBY. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Published March 14th 2018
Series: For You #3


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...