Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, July 11, 2024

SAVING YOU by Alex Taylor

SAVING YOU

Alex Taylor

Release Date: July 11

AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

Bailey:

He met me on my worst day. He’s the cop that saved my daughter and me.

My daughter somehow managed to pull this magnetic man into our lives. I vowed to stay away from men after the disaster that was my marriage, but every little thing he does wears me down. He’s there for us when things go wrong and then starts promising to always be there. Not just for me, but my daughter, too.

Caleb:

For years, I’ve said I would never be in a relationship. I have too much baggage. Then Bailey and her daughter entered my life and everything changed. They flip my world on its axis, and my protective instincts kick in. It doesn’t take long before I decide that I’m going to make them both mine.

Will Bailey and I be able to get over our hang-ups about relationships? Will her ex push us apart or only cause our relationship to grow?

Domestic Abuse (not between the MCs)

Discussions of PTSD & on page nightmares

On page gun violence

On page death (through a flashback)

Mentions of feelings of inadequacies

Mentions of parental neglect (not by the MCs)

Mentions of car accident & drunk driving

Discussions of sexual assault (not experienced by either MC)


Buy your copy Here





 About Alex Taylor


Living in the Vancouver area of British Columbia with her husband, Alex enjoys spending her free time reading, watching Hockey (go Canucks), watching Disney movies and crime TV shows, and spending time outdoors. She started writing in 2023 when her first story just wouldn't leave her mind. From there, the ideas of a series formed and she's never looked back.

She enjoys talking to other authors and romance lovers. Her TBR is never-ending, but that doesn't stop her from adding at least one new book every day. Alex looks forward to experiencing more in the indie author community and can't wait to share her books with the world.

Some of her favourite authors include: Elsie Silver, Meghan Quinn, Tessa Bailey, Devney Perry, Bailey Hannah, and Morgan Elizabeth.

Her favourite tropes are: Brother’s Best Friend, Single Dad, Marriage of Convenience, Small Town, and Sports Romances.


For more information on Alex and her books visit here

 
Connect with Alex Taylor










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...