Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, July 11, 2024

SAVING YOU (Destined Love #2) by Alex Taylor Review

Saving You (Destined Love #2)Saving You by Alex Taylor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Alex Taylor heat things up with SAVING YOU (Destined Love #2). In this story, Officer Caleb Sutton meets single mom Bailey Emerson and her daughter Charlotte (Charlie) after responding to a 911 call. Neither one of them is looking for a relationship, but they keep winding up in each other’s paths.

Alex Taylor does a great job with this story. Both main characters feel they have too much baggage for the other to be interested in them. Bailey had an abusive marriage. Caleb suffers from PTSD from his time in the military. They face compelling situations, especially with Bailey’s ex. They help each other heal. I love Charlie. She is sort of an unintentional match maker, along with Caleb’s friends. Being a hockey fan, I appreciate the detailed recreational hockey scenes.

This is the first book that I have read by Alex Taylor. It was skillfully written. I enjoyed her writing style. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy this book.

View all my reviews

Format: 364 pages, Kindle Edition
Expected publicationJuly 11, 2024 by Alex Taylor
ISBN: 9781738178636 (ISBN10: 1738178633)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...