Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, September 2, 2022

Deflected Hearts (Wyncote Wolves, #2) by Cali Melle Review

Deflected Hearts (Wyncote Wolves, #2)Deflected Hearts by Cali Melle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Cali Melle hits in the net with DEFLECTED HEARTS (Wyncote Wolves #2). August Whitley and Poppy Williams agreed to just be a fling. After they broke things off, August began to have regrets and tries to find her again. Meanwhile, Poppy found out she was pregnant.

DEFLECTED HEARTS is a heartfelt and genuine read. I like the characters. Poppy has never recovered from her sister Evie’s death. It affects her relationships. She is hardworking and focused on being a good mother. August is concentrating on trying to get into the NHL. Hockey has always been his priority, until Poppy and the baby. They are both in college, but a different one. They both mature a lot during this story.

This is the first book that I have read by Cali Melle. I enjoyed her writing style. I want to read book one in the series, CROSS CHECKED, as well as future books in the series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Expected publication: September 2nd 2022
ASIN: B0B1CGW2V6
Edition Language: English
Series: Wyncote Wolves #2

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...