Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The Dare (Briar U #4) by Elle Kennedy Review

The Dare (Briar U, #4)The Dare by Elle Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Elle Kennedy is on a winning streak with book four in the Briar U series, The Dare. In this story, Kappa Chi sister Taylor Marsh is dared to seduce hockey stud Conor Edwards at a house function. If she refuses, she will become the house pariah. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for new adult readers.

The Dare is a heartfelt and entertaining story. Taylor and Conor are loveable characters. They both grow due to being with the other person. I like that this book showed that everyone has insecurities and handles it differently. I love that Conor found someone he felt he could be himself around. I appreciated that he gave Taylor confidence. I also respected Conor and Taylor resolved family issues because of knowing one another. They truly made each other better people.

Both Conor and Taylor face some compelling issues throughout this novel. The Dare was a realistic page-turner. I recommend this story to people who enjoy college sports romances. I am looking forward to the next book in the series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Paperback, 354 pages
Published June 16th 2020 by Elle Kennedy Inc.
Original TitleThe Dare
ISBN1777112133 (ISBN13: 9781777112134)
Edition Language: English
Series: Briar U #4

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...