Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, June 15, 2020

Ember Gate (The Elements of Kamdaria 8) by Kay L Moody Review

Ember Gate (The Elements of Kamdaria 8)Ember Gate by Kay L Moody
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kay L Moody continues the amazing journey with book eight of The Elements of Kamdaria series, Ember Gate. In this book, Talise and crew set out to rescue the prisoners held by Kessoku, including Cyrus, Wendy’s brother.

Ember Gate was skillfully written. The story is full of surprises and deceit. I appreciated the outcome with Aaden and Claye. My heart went out to Talise and everything she has endured.

I have said it before in previous reviews of this series, but I am going to say it again. The Elements of Kamdaria would make an incredible television or movie series. It would be visually appealing and thrilling. I cannot wait for the next book. I recommend The Elements of Kamdaria to people that enjoy magical fantasies. I also recommend reading the books in order. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 184 pages
Published June 9th 2020 by Marten Press
ASIN: B08833P83V
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...