Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, June 26, 2020

Blocked (Boston Terriers Hockey #3) by Jacob Chance Review

Blocked (Boston Terriers Hockey, #3)Blocked by Jacob Chance
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jacob Chance gets a hat trick with the third book in the Boston Terriers Hockey series, BLOCKED. In this story, goalie Shaw Masters gets a second chance with the girl of his dreams, Maddie Winters. Unfortunately, she is also the younger sister of best friend and teammate, Marshall and therefore, off limits. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for new adults.

BLOCKED is a heartwarming and realistic read. Marshall, Shaw, and Maddie grew up together and always hung out; the two best friends and tag along little sister. Maddie had a crush on Shaw, not realizing he reciprocated it. I like that both characters matured as the story went on; especially Maddie, who always felt she was in her brother’s shadow. I got a dog my junior year of college, so I appreciated that Shaw did the same. The characters faced some realistic obstacles that kids their age would encounter. I would not mind hearing more of Shaw’s and Maddie’s story, maybe in Marshall’s story? I look forward to the next book in the series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Expected publication: June 26th 2020
ASIN; B089R5DHGQ
Edition Language; English
Series: Boston Terriers Hockey #3

View all my reviews 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...