Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Seductive Suspensions (Slapshot #7) by Heather C. Myers Review

Seductive Suspensions (Slapshot #7)Seductive Suspensions by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4.5 of 5 stars

4.5 of 5 stars

Heather C. Myers scores with Seductive Suspensions (Slapshot #7). This is Drew Stefano’s and veterinarian Kira Frank’s book. This story is appropriate for adult readers.

I really enjoyed this story. Being an animal lover, I appreciated that Kira was a vet and that Drew was an animal lover. I love that they had the shelter goal in common. I respected that they opened to each other. I like the idea of a player noticing a fan. I thought it was refreshing how things played out with Rose. Everyone was reasonable.

Seductive Suspensions was skillfully written. It was a heartfelt story that was a delightful read. I recommend this novella to people who enjoy sports romances and people who love animals. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 89 pages
Published March 19th 2018
ASIN: B07BCNQR84
Series: Slapshot #7

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...