Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Enticing Enforcers (Slapshot Series #16) by Heather C. Myers Review

Enticing Enforcers: A Slapshot Novella (Slapshot Series Book 16)Enticing Enforcers: A Slapshot Novella by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Heather C. Myers wins with Enticing Enforcers (Slapshot Series #16). In this story, Newport Beach Enforcer Xander Vane and Isadora Worthington are friends with benefits. They pretend they are dating to help each other out with their exes. This story is suitable for adult readers.

I like the characters. I appreciated that Xander and Isadora started out as friends. They had a good foundation for their relationship. I like how protective Xander is of Isa. Isadora is the little sister of Xander’s friend and teammate Christopher. That causes some additional issues in the story.

Enticing Enforcers is a heartfelt and entertaining story. I recommend this book to people who enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Published December 17th 2019
ASIN: B0822MQRQK

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...