Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, November 3, 2019

ICED (Boston Terriers Hockey) by Jacob Chance Review

ICED (Boston Terriers Hockey #2)ICED by Jacob Chance
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jacob Chance scores with ICED (Boston Terriers Hockey). Boston University hockey winger Oliver Ice offers to help co-worker Ava Madigan by pretending he is her boyfriend at her family reunion. However, one weekend might be enough. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for new adult and adult readers.

My son and I just visited Boston University on a college tour. It was fun reading this story after having been at the campus. ICED is a heartfelt and captivating read. I liked both Oliver and Ava. They had a lot in common, including that they were both cheated on in their previous relationships. Neither one of them is in a hurry to date again. I like that they form a friendship and become protective of each other. They act as buffers when around the others ex. They have great chemistry and are admirable people.

Jacob Chance does an impressive job with ICED. It is skillfully written and mesmerizing throughout the entire story. The hockey scenes are easy to visualize. The characters are relatable. I recommend this story to people who enjoy sports romances and/or fake boyfriend romances. I’m looking forward to readind book three. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Edition Language: English
Series: Boston Terriers Hockey #2

View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...