Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Brutal Love & Stanley Cups (Slapshot #9) by Heather C. Myers Review

Brutal Love & Stanley Cups (Slapshot #9)Brutal Love & Stanley Cups by Heather C. Myers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Heather C. Myers scores a rebound with BRUTAL LOVE & STANLEY CUPS (Slapshot #9). Private Investigator Clara Bell and Newport Seagulls defenseman Dean Morgan got a second chance after five years apart. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

I enjoyed this story. Clara and Dean were meant to get a second chance. They really are perfect for each other. They get each other. They have great chemistry and significant history. Their circumstance for separating was understandable. Both regretted the breakup. They had interesting obstacles to overcome in this story. I’m glad Clara broke up with Bill. She was too good for him, and he didn’t treat her with the respect she deserved.

I liked the characters and the storyline. BRUTAL LOVE & STANLEY CUPS was a fast-paced novel that was entertaining and thought-provoking. I like that Clara was the investigator from book five, RUMORS & ROUGHING. I recommend this book to people who enjoy sports romances and second chance romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 138 pages
Published June 29th 2018
ASIN: B07CVL88KH
Series: Slapshot #9

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...