Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Savage Love (High House Canis #1) by Riley Storm Review

Savage Love (High House Canis #1)Savage Love by Riley Storm
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Riley Storm’s SAVAGE LOVE is an amazing start to the High House Canis series. Wolf shifter Lucien Canis finds himself on human Alison Eaton doorstep after an ambush almost kills him. This contemporary PNR takes place in Plymouth Falls. It is suitable for adult readers.

I like Lucien. He has noble values. He is trying to help fix his fractured pack. His leader, Logan Canis, is captured, and Lucien sets out to try to release him. Lucien and Alison share a past. He wants to make her his mate but due to the upheaval in his house, he was separated from her six months prior, causing trust issues for Alison. Plus, add in the fact that Alison has no clue that Lucien is a shifter, they have a few obstacles to overcome.

I enjoyed the plot. There are a lot of interesting politics going on with the Canis pack. The wolf shifters’ names start with L. That was a little confusing in the beginning differentiating who was who. This was the first book that I have read by Riley Storm. I enjoyed her writing style and creativity. I recommend this book to people that enjoy PNR with a lot of action. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 247 pages
Expected publication: April 12th 2019 by High House Press
ASIN: B07QF5ZLSL
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...