Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Hockey Romance Authors’ Stanley Cup Picks: Hawks Win!

I should have posted this last night, but I was too busy celebrating.  It was nice to have a win at home. 

Yes, I know I picked the Lightning to win in this bracket, but I wanted the Hawks to win.  Plus, I did pick the Blackhawks to beat the Lightning in my NHL.com bracket:



Here are the hockey romance authors that picked the Chicago Blackhawks to win the 2015 Stanley Cup!






Mary Smith and Nikki Worrell picked 

Duncan Keith 

to win the Conn Smythe Trophy!


Our Ferrets, Kane and Towes, are claiming we need to get a third ferret and name it Keith.  I don't Know about that....



I would like to thank all the authors for participating in this event.  It has been a lot of fun.  I will definitely do it again next year. 

Now we have to wait patiently for next hockey season.  Guess we'll have to read some hockey romance novels to tie us over.

Thanks Everyone!



Click HERE for links to the author brackets and hockey romance book covers.

Click HERE for hockey posts.

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!! I knew they would win!! Enjoy the feeling of victory. 6 years ago I felt it, so I know how good it is!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...