Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, April 16, 2015

2015 Hockey Romance Authors’ Stanley Cup Picks: Melissa Frost

Author: Melissa Frost
Hockey Series Name(s) The Dating Tutor
Hometown: Pittsburgh
Favorite NHL Team: The Penguins!
Favorite Player: My five year old son is such a huge fan of Brandon Sutter that I can’t help but cheer for him. But personally, I like Letang.
Website Link: https://sites.google.com/site/authormelissafrost/



Melissa Frost's picks for the 2015 Stanley Cup Playoffs:

Western Conference:

Saint Louis vs Minnesota: Saint Louis
Nashville vs Chicago: Chicago

Anaheim vs Winnipeg: Anaheim
Vancouver vs Calgery: Vancouver

Which two teams will go to the Western Conference Third Round? 
Chicago and Vancouver

Eastern Conference:

Montreal vs Ottawa: Ottawa Senators
Tampa Bay vs Detroit: Tampa Bay (I cannot in good faith root for the Red Wings. Ever. The only thing worse would be the Flyers.)

New York Rangers vs Pittsburgh: Sadly, the Rangers. I’m from Pittsburgh and love my Penguins, but they are playing terrible. Plus, my characters in the Dating Tutor series are big Rangers fans! So it won’t be too heartbreaking when we lose.
Washington vs New York Islanders: Islanders

Which two teams will go to the Eastern Conference Third Round? 
Tampa Bay and the Rangers.

Which two teams will play for the Stanley Cup Championship? 
Chicago Blackhawks and Tampa Bay Lightning.

Who do you want to win the Stanley Cup? The Penguins, of course! But I’m not delusional. Haha.

Who do you think will actually win the 2015 Stanley Cup? I’m going with Chicago.

Who will be awarded the 2015 Conn Smythe Trophy? Ooh…that’s a tough question to answer. Since I’m picking Tampa Bay to do so well, I’ll go with Steven Stamkos. He’s going to produce a lot of goals.




Click HERE to view more author brackets.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...