Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Iced (Walker University Wolves) by Cala Riley Review

IcedIced by Cala Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Cala Riley scores with ICED (Walker University Wolves) Grace Myers has been in love with her best friend Kellan Cooper since their freshman year in high school. Now they are both attending Walker University. While Kellan has been a serial dater, Grace has not dated and is still a virgin.

Walker Wolves hockey captain Clayton James needs a tutor. He hires Grace. They initially rub each other wrong. However, the two become friends and start hanging out. Kellan becomes jealous and causes trouble with Clayton who is his teammate.

I like Clayton and Gracie. Clayton’s dad died when he was young. He feels a responsibility to his mom and sister. He is focused and a good captain. Grace is smart and hard working. She has been a better friend to Kellan than he has been to her. I love that Clayton and Grace become more social as a result of hanging out together. They are an adorable couple.

This is the first book that I have read by Cala Riley. I enjoyed her writing style. The characters are dimensional, and the story is believable. I am looking forward to the next book in the series, CROSS CHECKED. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Format: 335 pages, Kindle Edition
Expected publication: September 19, 2024
ASIN: B0CST7YGD8
Language: English


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...