Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Wicked Serve (Beyond the Play #4) by Grace Reilly Review

Wicked Serve (Beyond the Play, #4)Wicked Serve by Grace Reilly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Grace Reilly scores with WICKED SERVE (Beyond the Play #4). Isabelle (Izzy) Callahan secretly dates her brother’s biggest hockey rival, Nikolai (Nik) Abney-Volkov, over the summer. She wants to put the relationship behind her and focus on volleyball. However, Nik transfers to her (and her brother’s) school, McKee University. They pretend they never knew each other and have a hard time resisting one another.

Grace Reilly does a great job with this story. Izzy and Nik have very different upbringings. They become good friends and confide in one another. My heart went out to Nik (and his mother) for what they endured. They face compelling situations. They have interesting family dynamics. I enjoyed their relationship. They have great chemistry and care for one another.

This is the first book that I have read by Grace Reilly. I did not have any issues following this story despite being the fourth book in the series. The previous books were Izzy’s brother’s stories. I enjoyed Grace Reilly’s writing style. I am interested in reading the other books in the series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


View all my reviews

Format: 448 pages, Paperback
Expected publication: August 13, 2024 by Avon
ISBN: 9780063387140 (ISBN10: 006338714X)
ASIN: 006338714X
Language: English

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...