Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Power Play Rivals (Puckered Hearts #2) by Ivy Fox Review

Power Play Rivals (Puckered Hearts #2)Power Play Rivals by Ivy Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ivy Fox is on a winning streak with POWER PLAY RIVALS (Puckered Hearts #2). ESA Sports agent Piper Lee and her rival Boston Guardians GM Trent Nichols hooked up after a charity event. It is supposed to be just one night, but Trent has other plans.

Piper Lee is Charolette (Lottie) Moore’s best friend and Nathan Wilder’s agent from book one, PERFECT PUCKING MATCH. Trent Nichols is Nathan’s GM. I love that the two stories overlap.

I like Piper and Trent. They are both ruthless at business and negotiations. They have amazing chemistry. They are good for each other. I enjoyed learning their backgrounds. They both evolved throughout the story.

Ivy Fox does a terrific job with the story. It is an excellent addition to the Puckered Hearts series. The characters are likable and dynamic. The story is heartwarming, believable, and entertaining. I am looking forward to Caleb and Roxanne’s story PENALTY TO THE HEART. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Format: 475 pages, Kindle Edition
Published: March 28, 2024
Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...