Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

On the Rebound (San Diego Barracudas #6) by Kate Willoughby Review

On the Rebound (San Diego Barracudas Book 6)On the Rebound by Kate Willoughby
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kate Willoughby lights the lamp with ON THE REBOUND (San Diego Barracudas #6). In this story, NHL player/single dad Jason Locke hires a British nanny, Finley Pigott-Smith, who specializes in defensive arts due to the threat of him having a potential stalker.

I loved this story; it was original and thought provoking. I never knew there were schools that specialized in nannies. It makes sense. They are watching and nurturing children for people with a lot of money. I have had friends who have had nannies, but clearly this caliber of nanny is out of my social circle. It was fun to read about that aspect.

I like Jason and Finley. Jason has recently separated. He is nearing the end of his hockey career. Finley had problems with her previous employer making advances toward her. She moved to the US from England and is homesick. The two have a great dynamic relationship. They initially rub each other wrong. Things develop as they get to know one another.

ON THE REBOUND is a fantastic addition to the San Diego Barracudas. It is skillfully written and entertaining. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Format: 291 pages, Kindle Edition
Published: March 30, 2024
ISBN: 9798223979296
LanguageEnglish

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...