Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, March 1, 2024

Stuck with my Forbidden Player by Tyra Chase Review

Stuck with my Forbidden PlayerStuck with my Forbidden Player by Tyra Chase
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Tyra Chase heats things up with STUCK WITH MY FORBIDDEN PLAYER. Goaltender Samuel Richardson is not happy that his NHL team has new ownership. Then he discovers that the owner is his mother Lily’s best friend, Robin King. They did not see each other in ten years. After unforeseen circumstances, Sam ends up temporarily moving in with Robin. They play pranks on each other; they flirt; they contemplate giving into temptation.

Tyra Chase does a great job with this story. It takes place in Colorado. Sam and Robin are wonderful characters. Despite a twenty-year age gap, they have amazing chemistry. There are several reasons that the two should not get together. The story has interesting situations that the characters face.

This is the first book that I have read by Tyra Chase. I enjoyed her writing style. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

189 pages, Kindle Edition
Published February 17, 2024
Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...