Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Boone (Pittsburgh Titans #11) Sawyer Bennett Review

Boone (Pittsburgh Titans #11)Boone by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sawyer Bennett outdid herself with BOONE (Pittsburgh Titans #11). First line forward Boone Rivers spends a lot of his time off the ice volunteering at the children’s hospital. He befriends 12-year-old Aiden Hoffman, who is suffering from leukemia. Boone meets Aiden’s older sister, Lilly. He is impressed by her strength and dedication. He feels a need to help the Hoffman family and becomes more invested with them as he continues to spend time with them.

I loved this story. Sawyer Bennett did an incredible job. BOONE is a heartfelt read. I do not think I have ever cried so hard from reading a book. This story really affected me. When my son was a sophomore in high school, he had two types of pneumonia that went to sepsis and collapsed his lung. It was a scary time. He is fine now. He was nowhere near as bad off as Aiden. However, I felt that I could relate to the Hoffman family.

BOONE is skillfully written and thought-provoking. The characters are dimensional and amazing. BOONE truly is an exceptional addition to the Pittsburgh Titans series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Series: Pittsburgh Titans (#11)
This edition: 306 pages, Kindle Edition
Expected publication: January 16, 2024 by Big Dog Books, LLC
Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...