Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

ANOTHER GOAL (Wildcatters Hockey #4) by Alexa Padgett Review

Another Goal: A Steamy Hockey Romantic Comedy (Wildcatters Hockey Book 4)Another Goal: A Steamy Hockey Romantic Comedy by Alexa Padgett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Alexa Padgett hits it in the net with ANOTHER GOAL (Wildcatters Hockey #4). NHL star winger Luka Stol and chemical engineer Millicent (Millie) Jones have a one-night stand that leaves her pregnant. Luka wants to be there for Millie and their child, but Millie’s past makes it hard for her to trust.

I like Millie and Luka. Both do not have the best families. As they get to know each other, they discover they have more in common than they originally thought. Luka is a good guy and determined to win Millie over. The two face a number of challenges throughout the story. My heart went out to the characters and what they endured.

ANOTHER GOAL is skillfully written and exciting throughout. This is the first book that I have read by Alexa Padgett. I enjoyed her writing style. I now want to read the other books in the Wildcatters Hockey series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Series: Wildcatters Hockey (#4)
This edition
Format: 264 pages, Kindle Edition
Expected publication: January 2, 2024 by Sidecar Press, Inc.
Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...