Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, November 30, 2023

Goal Boy by Ruby Wolff Review

Goal BoyGoal Boy by Ruby Wolff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

GOAL BOY by Ruby Wolff is an emotional read. Logan Miller is a rich college hockey goalie. Meadow is a poor college art student who works as a stripper. Both are broken. The minute Logan sees Meadow; he sets out to fix her and break her again. He wants her to be free from what haunts her.

Both characters had traumatic childhoods. They both have secrets and scares. Both have horrible fathers. GOAL BOY was full of drama and twists. I love the bond between Logan and his roommates Blake and Travis. I like that Meadow and Blake’s girlfriend August form a friendship. Poppy is an adorable child who puts a smile on your face.

This is the first book that I have read by Ruby Wolf. I enjoyed her writing style. This is a dark sports romance. It may trigger some people. I want to read Blake and August story, RICK BOY. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...