Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, October 20, 2023

The Playmaker (Fire and Ice Series) by Michelle Scott Review

The Playmaker (Fire and Ice Series)The Playmaker by Michelle Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Michelle Scott lights the lamp with THE PLAYMAKER (Fire and Ice Series). Oakley grew up around hockey, after all her older brother, Ollie, had always been a star player. He and his best friend, Defenseman Chase Mathews, have constantly looked out for her. In high school, she had a crush on forward Sam Anderson. He didn’t notice her until senior year when they began dating.

Fast forward they all attend Sinclair college together. Things begin to change. She and Sam break up. She realizes Chase might have not just been protecting her out of respect for her brother. Then Sam wants her back. Things get complicated.

THE PLAYMAKER is a realistic and heartwarming novel. I enjoyed reading how each of these characters evolved and what they went through. My heart broke for Oakley. I swooned for Chase. I respected Ollie.

This is the first book that I have read by Michelle Scott. I enjoyed her writing style. It would be nice to get Ollie’s, Mike’s, and Madison’s stories in the future. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

 Format: 354 pages, Paperback
Published: October 16, 2023 by Independently published
ISBN: 9798862501438
Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...