Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, October 19, 2023

Goal Boy by Ruby Wolff

πŸ–€ ℂ𝕆𝕍𝔼ℝ & π”Ήπ•ƒπ•Œβ„π”Ή ℝ𝔼𝕍𝔼𝔸𝕃 πŸ–€



GOAL BOY  by Ruby Wolff releases on November 30th! We are so excited to share this gorgeous cover with you!!! 



#PREORDER TODAY! 

https://books2read.com/GoalBoy-RubyWolff





BLURB

Logan 

I wasn’t supposed to be born. 

And Dad made sure I knew it.  Taking everything from me. 

Not anymore I’m going to break him, slowly. 

I always thought I was broken, until I saw her.  

One look into her eyes I could see the broken dove she was, and I was going to enjoy fixing her, only to break her again. 

Until I found out the truth. 


Meadow

He took everything from me. 

Now I give it to him, to keep my little sister safe. 

But what does it do for me? 

Nothing, but make me a whore for them all. 

Men don’t care, Until Logan. 

I’ve never spoken to him, but for some reason he's put himself in my life.

He is no different than any other man, or is he?




 Add to your TBR: 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/181325257-goal-boy


COVER DESIGNER: Autumn Lee 


Influencer sign up: https://forms.gle/HTi5Qg7D8Qdp5ZwRA



ABOUT RUBY:

Ruby Wolff is an author of sexy romance and some dark romance.

She writes sexy novels, with strong alpha male characters who know what they want and how to get it. 

In her spare time she is running around with her two boys who are playing sports. 

She loves watching football and cricket with them and bakes a lot.



CONNECT WITH RUBY: 


Facebook | Reading Group | Instagram | Goodreads | Newsletter | BookBub | Amazon | TikTok




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...