Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

BROKEN FATE (To Be Claimed, #4) by Willow Winters Review

Broken Fate (To Be Claimed, #4)Broken Fate by Willow Winters
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

3 ½ of 5 Stars.

While on reconnaissance for his pack, Jude discovers that his fated mate, Lena, was wrongly claimed by the Alpha of the enemy pack. He must rescue her and claim her as his.

Jude and Lena are interesting characters. They both felt they were lied to by the seers and have a difficult past. Lena was abused, and Jude wants to earn her trust and claim her.

BROKEN FATE is a quick read at 162 pages. When I got this book, I didn’t realize that it was the fourth in the series. I had no problem following the story. However, I wonder if I would have been more invested in the characters if I had read the other books first. There is more to the story involving supernatural politics that was obviously also an issue in the previous books. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Series: To Be Claimed (#4)
Format: 162 pages, Kindle Edition
Expected publication: September 12, 2023
Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...