Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, August 28, 2023

Shattered Truths (Lies, Hearts & Truths #3) by H. Hunting Review

Shattered Truths (Lies, Hearts and Truths, #3)Shattered Truths by H. Hunting
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


H. (Helena) Hunting gets a hat trick with book three in the Lies, Hearts & Truths series SHATTERED TRUTHS. I had been looking forward to Randall Ballistic’s story. I was not disappointed. Randall is better known as BJ (Balls Junior). He is the son of NHL player Randy Ballistic and figure skater Lily LeBlanc (PUCKED OVER, Pucked #3). BJ decided to follow in his mother’s footsteps by becoming a figure skater. He attends Monarch College along with the other Pucked kids.

He meets hockey player Winter Marks at Pearl Lake when he accidentally almost runs her over. She loses a skate in the near accident, and he needs to return it to her. After some hockey and a lot of verbal banter, the two start to hang out. I love BJ’s nickname for Winter (Snowflake). My heart went out to Winter and what she went through. She did not have an easy life. BJ’s skating partner, Adele, is something else. I felt horrible for what BJ went through with her.

SHATTERED TRUTHS is an amazing story. It made me laugh, cry, and smile. The characters are well-developed and grow through the novel. It is the perfect addition to the Lies, Hearts & Truths series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Format: 400 pages, Kindle Edition
Expected publication: August 28, 2023 by Ink & Cupcakes Inc
ISBN: 9781989185476 (ISBN10: 1989185479)
Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...