Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Taming the White Wolf by N.J. Walters Review

Taming the White WolfTaming the White Wolf by N.J. Walters
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

White lone wolf Devlin Moore is a hunter of rouge wolves. He is destined to be alone. Then he meets a human named Zoe Galvani. She has strange white eyes that match his own and a streak of white in her hair. He needs to determine if she is truly his mate or a trap set out to hurt him.

Zoe and Devlin are interesting characters. They do not know if they are attracted to each other because they are mates are because there is magic involved. They are on the run from an unknown threat. The story is full of mystery and action.

This story started out a little slow for me, but I got into it the more I read. It had some interesting twists. I am interested in reading additional books in this series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Format: 300 pages, ebook
Published: July 24, 2023 by Entangled: Amara
ISBN: 9781649376084 (ISBN10: 1649376081)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...