Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Friday, April 28, 2023

Break The Girl (Savage Kings of Bradwyn U #1) by Rachel Jonas & Nikki Thorne Review

Break the Girl: An Enemies-to-Lovers Sports Romance (Savage Kings of Bradwyn U Book 1)Break the Girl: An Enemies-to-Lovers Sports Romance by Rachel Jonas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Stevie Heron transfers to Bradwyn University to uncover implicating information on her soon-to be-stepbrother Tate Ford. While in the process, she is caught by the hockey trio Micah, Vince, and Ashton (aka The Savages). They agree not to turn her in if she submits to their punishment.

I’m not sure what I was expecting from this book, but I got so much more out of it than I anticipated. BREAKING THE GIRL is a thought-provoking and intense read. The main characters are all flawed and broken in some way. They have secrets. They are not nice, but if you are part of their group, they will protect you and not lie to you. I enjoyed the psychological aspect of this novel. The story is skillfully written. It is mysterious. It had unexpected twists. It is dark and not for everyone.

This is the first book that I have read by either author. They make a good team. The story ended in a cliff hanger. I cannot wait for the next book. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

398 pages, Kindle Edition
Expected publication April 28, 2023

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...