Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, March 27, 2023

Sweater Weather (Fulton University Hockey #2) by Mandi Beck Review

Sweater WeatherSweater Weather by Mandi Beck
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mandi Beck heats things up with SWEATER WEATHER (Fulton University Hockey #2). Fulton University first-round draft pick and hockey captain Levi “Sexy” Sexton can have any girl on campus. However, the only girl who seems to hold his interest is the one that is not falling at his feet; the new transfer to Fulton U, softball pitcher, Saffron “Briggsy” Briggs. She is on the team his dad coaches and twin sisters play on. His dad asks him to tutor her to catch her up since they are both sports medicine majors.

Mandi Beck does a nice job with this story. The characters are likable and believable. I enjoyed Levi and Saffron’s verbal sparring. The two have fun chemistry.

This is the first book that I have read by Mandi Beck. I enjoyed her writing style. I plan on reading the other books in the Fulton University Hockey series. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...