Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

PUCK BOY (The Puck Boys of Brooks University #1) by Hannah Gray Review

Puck Boy (The Puck Boys of Brooks University #1)Puck Boy by Hannah Gray
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hannah Gray lights the lamp with PUCK BOY (The Puck Boys of Brooks University #1). Wolves’ hockey star Cam Hardy and RN student Addison LaConte had a one-night stand. Cam cannot stop thinking about her. Then he sees her again at the rink.

Did I mention that Addison is a single mom and the coach’s daughter? Addison doesn’t have time to date. She needs to focus on her daughter, Isla, and school. Cam should stay away from her, easier said than done.

Hannah Gray does an amazing job with this story. The characters are likable and well developed, with the exception, of the antagonist, Nick Pelletier. I do not like him. There are interesting obstacles. The characters grow. I love how Cam is with Isla. PUCK BOY is heart felt and entertaining.

This is the first book that I have read by Hannah Gray. It won’t be the last. I loved her writing style. I look forward to continuing reading this series and some of her other books; especially the Florida East University Series that crossed over with this book. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

View all my reviews

Published March 14th 2023
Kindle Edition
Author(s):Hannah Gray (Goodreads Author)
ASIN:B0BFGKS5C3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...