Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, October 3, 2022

One Last Shot by Julia Connors

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ ONE LAST SHOT TEASER πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

πŸ“š πŸ“š  AVAILABLE OCTOBER 7TH  πŸ“š πŸ“š





I’ve been in love with Petra Volkova since we were teenagers. Back then I broke her heart on purpose, and walked away for good. Never seeing her again was how I was going to protect her from the secrets that could break her.


Fourteen years later, she’s back in my life. Turns out we’ve been married since that fateful night I left her, and now I need her help to adopt my orphaned niece. 


Petra’s even more of a paradox now than she was back then– a puzzle I can’t wait to solve so I can figure out how to make her mine for good. But she’s about to launch her own talk show in LA, and I’m the captain of New York’s best hockey team. Our lives are headed in opposite directions, on opposite coasts…and those secrets from our past threaten to keep us apart for good. 


πŸ’ Second chance

πŸ’ Childhood friends to lovers

πŸ’ Single dad

πŸ’ Fake relationship

πŸ’ Found family

πŸ’ Hockey romance


One Last Shot, by @JuliaConnorsAuthor

Pre-order on Amazon for special release pricing: geni.us/OneLastShotAmazon


#sportsromance #sportsromancebooks #hockeyromance #hockeyromancebooks #singledadromance #fakerelationshipromance #fakemarriageromance #secondchanceromance #foundfamilytrope #nannyromance #juliaconnors #wildfiremarketingsolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...