Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

My Favorite Mistake (Paradise Bay Billionaire Brothers #4) by Claudia Y. Burgoa Review

My Favorite Mistake (Paradise Billionaire Brothers #4)My Favorite Mistake by Claudia Y. Burgoa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

NHL Portland Orcas captain Caspian Spearman and veterinarian Rys Holland met at his family’s winery in Paradise Bay. They have an amazing weekend. Cas thinks he found his soul mate. However, Rys ghosts him. Three years later, they run into each other in Las Vegas. Rys just caught her boyfriend/Cas’ biggest rival cheating on her. Rys and Cas spend the night out in the town betting and daring each other the entire night. They decide to get married. It was supposed to be a joke. The papers were not supposed to be filed, but the wedding was recorded and went viral. Now Cas takes advantage of his second chance.

I enjoyed this story. It was heartwarming and entertaining. The characters are genuine and grow throughout the book. Cas is a good guy. He loves his family, but they can be interfering. Rys is the first woman he feels likes him for him and not his fame/bank account. I am an animal lover, so I immediately appreciated Rys. She regrets deleting Cas’ contact information after they first met. Due to her parent's divorce, she is a bit cynical about love. I love the constellation aspect to the story.

This is the first book that I have read by Claudia Y. Burgoa; so, I have not read the previous books in the Paradise Bay Billionaire Brothers series. I have a feeling, I may have enjoyed this story even more if I read the earlier books in the series and had more insight on the siblings’ viewpoints and personalities. I enjoyed the story and Claudia Y. Burgoa writing style. I would read another book by her in the future. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Published (first published October 4th 2022)
Series: Paradise Bay Billionaire Brothers #4

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...