Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, May 19, 2022

Ryker (San Francisco Shockwaves #1) by Samantha Lind Review

Ryker (San Francisco Shockwaves #1)Ryker by Samantha Lind
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Samantha Lind lights the lamp with RYKER (San Francisco Shockwaves #1). In this novel, Ryker Jorgensen is traded from the Indianapolis Eagles to the San Francisco Shockwaves in the expansion draft, becoming their first captain. The move also allows him to be in the same city as his teenage daughter, Ellie, who chooses to live with him. He needs to find someone to stay with his daughter when he is out of town. His neighbor, Avery, comes to the rescue. Meanwhile, Ellie tries to set them up.

RYKER is a sweet and heartfelt read. I love the characters. Ryker and Avery have great chemistry. I enjoyed the bond Avery and Ellie develop. Avery’s dog, Max, is a fun addition to the story. RYKER is a believable story with real-life situations and emotions. The characters face lots of challenges and changes. The story is skillfully written and flows well.

I am a fan of Samantha Lind’s Indianapolis Eagles series. I enjoyed this story. It was the perfect transition to the San Francisco Shockwaves series. I’m looking forward to Aiden’s and Victoria’s story next. I recommend this book to people who enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


View all my reviews

Kindle Edition
Expected publication: June 23rd 2022 by Samantha Lind
ASIN: B09GFB27D4
Edition LanguageEnglish
Series: San Francisco Shockwaves #1
Other Editions: None found

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...