Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Stone (Pittsburgh Titans #2) by Sawyer Bennett Review

Stone (Pittsburgh Titans, #2)Stone by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sawyer Bennett had a clutch performance with STONE (Pittsburgh Titans, #2). Stone Dumelin was sent down to the AHL after receiving a shoulder injury. He expected to end his career in the minors. Then his estranged brother, Brooks, died when the NHL Titans’ team plane crashed. Stone struggles to deal with his brother’s death. He doesn’t want anything to do with his brother’s estate, but Brooks' lawyer, Harlow Alston, is very persistent. The more he gets to know Harlow, the more he discovers about his brother and himself.

I was really looking forward to reading this book, but I will admit that I put it off for a couple of days because I knew it would be sad. Once I started reading it, I could not put it down. I laughed and cried. This book is amazing.

Harlow is a strong heroine. She has good values and admits her weaknesses. I love Harlow’s Bernese Mountain Dog, Odin. He added a lot of fun to the story. My heart went out to Stone and Brooks. Their dad is a horrible person. I hate that he put a wedge between them. I’m glad Stone discovers the truth.

STONE was a heartfelt and emotional read. It was skillfully written. I recommend this book to people who enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

View all my reviews

Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 270 pages
Expected publication: March 1st 2022 by Big Dog Books, LLC
ASIN: B09KC1DNQH
Edition Language: English
Series: Pittsburgh Titans #2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...