Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Hold Me Forever (The Maxwell Brothers #2) by Layla Hagen Review

Hold Me Forever (The Maxwell Brothers #2)Hold Me Forever by Layla Hagen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Layla Hagen lights the lamp with HOLD ME FOREVER (The Maxwell Brothers #2). In this story, Chicago Blades NHL goalie, Tyler Maxwell, is rehabbing his shoulder and his image. He meets program Coordinator, Kendra Douglas, who helped set up his volunteer opportunity at the Chicago Sports Center coaching kids in hockey. He is instantly attracted to her. He pursues her despite management's warnings and Kendra’s reservations.

HOLD ME FOREVER is heartwarming and entertaining read. Tyler has an amazing family. They are down to earth despite their wealth. He is incredibly thoughtful. Kendra just has her sister. Trust doesn’t come easy for her. She is a strong heroine whom you cannot help but like. The couple face some interesting challenges. They have amazing chemistry. I enjoyed that Tyler’s parents live in my neighborhood in Chicago. Their house sounds much nicer than mine.

This is the first book that I have read by Layla Hagen. I enjoyed her writing style. I would pick up another book by her in the future. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 256 pages
Expected publication: January 18th 2022
ASIN: B09HVCHCHQ
Series; The Maxwell Brothers #2  

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...