Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

HOLD ME FOREVER by Layla Hagen

Release Date: January 18

As the hockey league’s star goalie, I live by three simple principles:

1. Keep a pristine image.

2. Work hard on the ice. 

3. Don’t piss off the bosses…too much.

 

I was killing it until a mishap tarnished my image. Now, management has me cleaning up my reputation and coaching a bunch of kids. And damn, those little punks are growing on me, and so is the program coordinator, Kendra. 

 

I’m hellbent on proving myself, but my attraction to Kendra takes me by complete surprise. 

Her defenses are up, but I like a good challenge.

Management’s directives are clear: "Kendra is off-limits."

 

But like I said, I'm the goalie. I do the blocking. I won’t let anyone stand in my way.

Grab Your Copy Here:


Meet Layla Hagen

Welcome! My name is Layla Hagen and I am a Contemporary Romance author.
I fell in love with books when I was nine years old, and my love affair with stories continues even now, many years later. I write romantic stories and can't wait to share them with the world. And I drink coffee. Lots of it :-D

I am represented by Louise Fury (The Bent Agency)

Connect with Layla Hagen:


Hosted By:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...