Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, May 24, 2021

Broken (Breakers Hockey #1) by Elise Faber Review

Broken (Breakers Hockey #1)Broken by Elise Faber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Elise Faber’s BROKEN is the perfect start to the Breakers Hockey series. GM of the Baltimore Breakers hockey franchise, Luc Masterson, is in love with his best friend, Lexi Hallbright. Unfortunately, Lexi was married and works for the team. Then she discovered her husband cheated on her and is getting a divorce. Luc patiently supports Lexi, not wanting to make a move too soon.

I like both Luc and Lexi characters. They are devoted friends who understand and care for each other. They both have complicated past. Luc is a great guy who pays attention to details. I love all the little things that he does. Lexi is a smart heroine. I enjoyed the soul searching they both did throughout the story. I appreciated how the book crossed over from the Gold Hockey series. Luc was the mentor of Charlotte Harris the GM of the Gold (CHARGING, Gold Hockey # 10). I love that she made an appearance in this story.

BROKEN is skillfully written and thought-provoking. The story felt realistic and was heartwarming. I recommend this book to people who enjoy sports romances and/or friends to lover’s romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.


Kindle Edition
Expected publication: May 24th 2021
ASIN: B08P5N6N8J
Edition Language: English
Series: Breakers Hockey #1
Other Editions; None found

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...