Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Monday, February 1, 2021

Star-Crossed Dragons by Chris Cannon Review

Star-Crossed DragonsStar-Crossed Dragons by Chris Cannon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Chris Cannon soars with STAR-CROSSED DRAGONS. I love Chris Cannon’s Going Down in Flames series. I was thrilled when I found out she wrote this prequel about Bryn’s parents. This paranormal fantasy is suitable for young adults.

I enjoyed reading about Bryn’s parents blue dragon Sara Sinclair and red dragon Ian McKenna. The story begins around the time Sara is contracted to marry Ferrin Westgate. Sara meets Ian soon after she is intended to Ferrin. I really enjoyed this story. Sara and Ian were brave to go against the directorate for love.

STAR-CROSSED DRAGONS was skillfully written. I appreciated how things that happened in the Going Down in Flames series were referenced. This story made me want to reread the series. I recommend this book to people who enjoy stories about dragon-shifters. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 400 pages
Published February 1st 2021 by Entangled: Teen
ISBN: 1649371233 (ISBN13: 9781649371232)
Edition Language: English


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...