Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Holdout (Moo U #3) by Jaqueline Snowe Review

Holdout (Moo U #3)Holdout by Jaqueline Snowe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Jaqueline Snowe lights the lamp with HOLDOUT (Moo U #3). In this story, Jonah Daniels needs to keep a low profile and focus to keep his college hockey scholarship. He gets a new roommate, Ryann Reiner. He shocked when he discovers she is a girl and the little sister of a teammate. The last thing he needs is distractions and drama. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for new adult readers. It takes place in Burlington, Vermont.

HOLDOUT is a fun and entertaining story. I enjoyed the characters. I like that Jonah and Ryann both become much-needed friends to each other. They both have incidents in their past that impact their lives.
I like how receptive they are to one another and grow throughout the story. The dynamics with Ryann’s brother Michael add interest to the novel.

This is the first book that I have read by Jaqueline Snowe. I enjoyed her writing style. HOLDOUT is a wonderful fit in Sarina Bowen’s world of True North. I recommend this story to people who enjoy Sarina Bowen’s True North series and/or hockey romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Published February 15th 2021 by Heart Eyes Press
ASIN: B08R7KFGNF
Series: Moo U #3

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...