Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Claw (Catnip Assassins #6) by Skye MacKinnon Review

Claw (Catnip Assassins Book 6)Claw by Skye MacKinnon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Skye MacKinnon outdid herself with CLAW (Catnip Assassins #6). CLAW takes place after Kat was voluntary kidnapped in book five, LICK. She is imprisoned and tortured by the people that have her sister K7/Sophie.

I have always loved Kat’s character. My respect for Kat went up in this book. She was tortured and violated. My heart went out to her and what she endured in this story. Skye MacKinnon does a great job getting you inside Kat’s head.

CLAW was skillfully written with unexpected twists. This is a book that is extremely hard to put down. I love the humor and conspiracy. The characters are diverse and appealing. Once again, the story ends in a cliff hanger. I cannot wait to read book seven. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Published May 2nd 2020 by Peryton Press
ASIN: B0848DY9Q7

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...