Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Wylde (Arizona Vengeance, Book #7) Sawyer Bennett Review

Wylde (Arizona Vengeance #7)Wylde by Sawyer Bennett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sawyer Bennett is on a winning streak with book seven in the Arizona Vengeance series, Wylde. In this novel, NHL player, Aaron Wylde, is intrigued by bookstore owner, Clarke Webber, the moment, he sets eyes on her. It is a good thing he is competitive because winning her over proves to be a challenge. This sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

I thoroughly enjoyed this novel. I loved Aaron’s determination to win Clark over. Their banter and bets were amusing. I love how they got to know one another and grew to appreciate each other. I enjoyed how the preceding characters in the book tied into this story. I also appreciated how this story overlapped with previous stories in the series. It was fun reading about the same timeframe from a different viewpoint.

Sawyer Bennett continues to do an amazing job with this series. The characters are dynamic and relatable. Wylde could be read as a standalone, but I suggest reading the series. Each story is skillfully written and adds to the enjoyment of later books in the series. I recommend this story to people who enjoy hockey romances. I am looking forward to Kane’s story next. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 201 pages
Published May 12th 2020 by Big Dog Books, LLC
Original TitleWylde (Arizona Vengeance #7)
ASIN:  B07WW6D7TC
Edition Language: English

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...