Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Vine Gate (The Elements of Kamdaria #7) by Kay L Moody Review

Vine Gate (The Elements of Kamdaria 7)Vine Gate by Kay L Moody
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Kay L. Moody’s Vine Gate is another thrilling addition to The Elements of Kamdaria series. In this story, Talises sets out to steal back the Kamdar’s Amulet from the Kessoku. It takes place following book six, Smoke Gate.

Kay L. Moody continues to a great job creating conspiracy and excitement in this series. Talises has undergone a lot. It has become difficult for her to know who she can trust. I appreciate that she realizes that she cannot to do everything on her own and needs to be able to rely on others.

Vine Gate had a conclusion that is making me anxiously waiting for the next book in the series. I would love to see The Elements of Kamdaria turned into a television or movie series. It would be visually appealing. This book is suitable for young adults. I recommend it to people who enjoy magical fantasies. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

ebook, 194 pages
Published May 12th 2020 by Marten Press
ASIN: B086J9H1GN
Edition Language: English
Series: The Elements of Kamdaria #7

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...