Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Thursday, May 21, 2020

Body Checked (Salt Lake Pumas, #2) Camellia Tate Review

Body CheckedBody Checked by Camellia Tate
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Camellia Tate lights the lamp with Body Checked (Salt Lake Pumas, #2). Hockey defenseman Will Green is out for the season due to an injury. He decides to adopt a Newfoundland puppy named Teddy, since he always wanted a dog and now has some free time. On a walk with Teddy, he meets Lacey and her husky Vega. Will does not do relationships, but fate seems to make sure they continue to bump into each other. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

Body Checked is a heartfelt and entertaining read. Being a husky owner, I loved Vega. I enjoyed that Will and Lacey are both new pet owners and have each other for support. I liked that they built a friendship and could rely on each other. I adored how Lacey was a romantic and Will didn’t think he had a romantic bone in his body. Both characters are likable and good together.

Body Checked was skillfully written and had a great pace. I appreciate that this story took place at the same time as Gloves Dropped (Salt Lake Pumas, #1). It was fun reading the overlap in the two books. I look forward to the next book in this series. I recommend this book to people that love animals and sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition
Published 2020

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...