Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Second Goal (Men with Wood, #3) by C.M. Seabrook Review

Second Goal (Men with Wood, #3)Second Goal by C.M. Seabrook
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

C. M. Seabrook scores with Second Goal (Men with Wood, #3). In this story, NHL goalie playing on the Annihilator’s, Blake Starowis has been looking out for his neighbor Kiley for the past couple of years. He’s attracted to her, but things are complicated. For starters, she’s his best friend and teammate Kane Madden’s younger sister. Then there is the issue that they are both broken. This contemporary sports romance is suitable for adult readers.

C. M. Seabrook did an exceptional job with this novel. My heart broke for Kiley. She had a complicated history full of hardship. Blake is a likeable and complex character. They both have demons to face and overcome. The two have amazing chemistry. The plot had fascinating twists and challenges. This is an emotional story that had me laughing and crying.

This is the first book that I have read by C. M. Seabrook. I enjoyed her writing style. Her story was passionate and heartfelt. I am interested in reading additional books by her in the future, including other books in this series. I recommend Second Goal to people who enjoy sports romances. I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.

Kindle Edition, 176 pages
Published January 23rd 2020
ASIN: B07YR3DJNG
Series: Men with Wood #3

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...